Skip to content
Fall Concert, Sunday, October 17, 2021, 4:00 p.m.
- Hansel and Gretel Overture by Engelbert Humperdinck
- Symphony No. 8, “Unfinished” (1st mvt.) by Franz Schubert
- Symphony No. 2 by Alexander Borodin
Christmas Concert, Sunday, December 5, 2021, 4:00 p.m.
- Symphony No. 8 by Ludwig van Beethoven
- Overture on French Carols by Philip Lane
- A Canadian Brass Christmas by Calvin Custer
- A Christmas Festival by Leroy Anderson
- Waltz of the Flowers (from the Nutcracker) by Peter Ilyitch Tchaikovsky
Winter Concert, Sunday, February 20, 2022, 4:00 p.m.
- Marche Militaire by Camille Saint-Saens
- Concerto for Cello by Arthur Honegger, with Patrick Moore, soloist
- Symphony No. 1 by Howard Hanson
Early Spring Concert, Sunday, April 3, 2022, 4:00 p.m.
- Concerto for Violin and Piano by Felix Mendelssohn, with Rodica Gonzalez and Iglin Aka, soloists
- March for “A History of the English Speaking Peoples”, by William Walton
- Beatrice and Benedict Overture by Hector Berlioz
- An Outdoor Overture by Aaron Copland
Late Spring Concert, May 15, 2022, 4:00 p.m.
- 1st Place Young Artist Competition Winner, Bryant Li, performs Rachmaninoff’s Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini, Op. 43
- 2nd Place Young Artist Competition Winner, Hannah Han, performs Saint-Saens’ Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso Op. 28
- Procession of the Nobles by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov
- The Poisoned Kiss Overture by Ralph Vaughan Williams
- Victory at Sea by Richard Rodgers